Orange County, New York Family Law Firm Offers Professional Services
Chester NY lawyer represents clients in divorce, injury and civil rights cases
When fighting for your legal rights or the protection of your family, your first step is to retain the proper law firm. At Meth Law Offices, PC in Chester, I am dedicated to protecting the rights of each client who entrusts me with their case. My firm represents victims of injuries caused by others’ negligence and civil rights violations. If you need assistance for a civil legal matter, such as a divorce or a claim for relief when your child has been bullied, I am an accomplished Orange County, NY family lawyer who can help you pursue a positive result. Whether in litigation, mediation or negotiation, my firm strives to obtain a favorable outcome for the clients I represent.
Responsive lawyer delivers knowledgeable counsel and dedicated service
Since 1998, I have served clients in Orange County and throughout the Hudson Valley area who rely on me for many reasons, including my:
- Strong reputation — Individuals, families and local municipalities trust my firm with their legal needs and recommend my firm to others who need skilled representation. I have been designated by the American Institute of Legal Counsel as one of the 10 best New York family law attorneys based on client satisfaction.
- Personalized attention — Clients deserve a legal advocate who focuses on their individual circumstances and unique goals. You can count on me to take the time required to learn each pertinent detail of your case and how it is affecting you and your family.
- Caring counsel — I understand that exceptional representation requires more than skillful advocacy. Whether you’re going through a divorce or have been hurt by someone else’s negligence, I will never forget my responsibility to treat you with the care and respect you deserve as my firm strives for an optimal result.
My firm is dedicated to delivering high-quality legal representation while employing a cost-effective fee structure. Through a free consultation, I will explain your legal rights and options so that you can make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Firm advocates for clients’ rights in matters relating to divorces, accidents and bullying
For more than three decades, I have worked diligently to help resolve many types of legal challenges, those related to:
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is never easy, but I am an experienced matrimonial lawyer who can guide you through the process for divorce or legal separation effectively while pursuing fair terms addressing child custody and visitation, child support, and property division. My firm seeks favorable results for our clients through negotiated settlements, mediation and litigation in family court. Men who are worried about prejudice against them in parenting matters can be confident in my commitment to the rights of fathers.
- Family law — In addition to divorce counsel, I negotiate and draft premarital agreements, as well as postnuptial documents. You can also rely on us for skillful representation for family law issues related to domestic violence, such as the filing of restraining order petitions and defense when someone alleges that you have been abusive.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, I can bring a personal injury suit on your behalf to recover full and fair compensation for the harm you have suffered. In addition to accident representation, my firm represents victims of sexual assault seeking compensation for the abuse they have suffered.
- Civil rights — Violations of fundamental civil rights must be rectified to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to succeed. My firm represents victims of job and housing discrimination as well as police abuse.
- Bullying — In school or the workplace, bullying can cause terrible harm. I help clients take advantage of the New York laws that now exist to help victims of bullying get justice.
For any of these issues, my firm provides the individualized counsel you need to assess your options properly and make sound choices, confident that your case is in good hands.
Contact a Chester, New York family and injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Meth Law Offices, PC represents clients throughout the Orange County area in family law, personal injury and civil rights matters. Please call 845-610-6595 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my office, located in Chester, just off Routes 6 and 94.