Knowledgeable Chester Litigation Attorneys Serve New Yorkers
Orange County firm represents clients in injury, family and civil rights cases
When fighting for your rights or the protection of your family, the first step to success is hiring the right firm. At Meth Law Offices, PC in Chester, our team of dynamic law professionals is dedicated to protecting the legal rights of each client who entrusts us with their case. Our experienced attorneys represent victims of negligent injuries and civil rights violations. We also assist with important family concerns such as divorce and bullying. Serving the people of Orange County, the firm’s lawyers look to resolve conflicts in the manner that offers our clients the best chance at a favorable result. Whether in litigation, mediation or negotiation, we strive to obtain a fair outcome for the men and women we represent.
Responsive lawyers delivering professional representation and service
Since 1998, we have served clients in the Chester area who rely on us for many reasons, including our:
- Strong reputation — Individuals, families and Hudson Valley municipalities trust our firm with their legal needs and recommend us to others who need skilled representation. Partner attorney Michael Meth was named by the American Institute of Legal Counsel as one of the 10 best New York family law attorneys based on client satisfaction.
- Personalized attention — Clients deserve a legal advocate who focuses on their individual circumstances and unique goals. Firm attorneys always take the time to learn each specific detail of your case and how it is affecting you and your family.
- Caring counsel — Our lawyers understand that exceptional representation requires more than skillful litigation. We never forget our responsibility to treat you with the care and respect you deserve as we work toward an optimal result.
We are dedicated to delivering high-quality legal representation with a cost-effective fee structure. Through a free consultation, we will explain your legal rights and options so that you can make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Established law firm advocates for clients’ rights in several practice areas
Our knowledgeable attorneys and staff work diligently to help resolve many types of legal challenges, including:
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is never easy, but our experienced counsel can guide you through the divorce process effectively and seek fair terms for custody, support and property division.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, we can bring a personal injury suit on your behalf to recover full and fair compensation for the harm you have suffered.
- Civil rights — Violations of fundamental civil rights must be rectified to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to succeed. Our firm represents victims of job and housing discrimination as well as police abuse.
- Bullying — In school or the workplace, bullying can cause terrible harm. We help clients take advantage of the New York laws that now exist to help victims of bullying get justice.
For any of these issues, we provide the individualized counsel you need to assess your options and proceed with confidence that your case is in the best of hands.
Contact a Chester, New York family and injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Meth Law Offices, PC represents clients in the Chester area with family law, personal injury and civil rights matters. Please call 845-610-6595 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our office.