Chester Construction Accident Attorney Seeks Justice for Victims
Experienced Orange County New York lawyer pursues maximum compensation from negligent parties
Construction accidents can lead to serious injuries, long recoveries and significant losses of income. It is vital that you have a strong legal advocate to guide you through the legal process of seeking just compensation. At Meth Law Offices, PC in Chester, NY and Brooklyn, I have fought for more than 20 years to protect the rights of workers injured in ladder and scaffolding falls, crane failures, chainfall malfunctions and other construction site mishaps.
Knowledgeable accident lawyer assists with all types of construction accidents
I work diligently to gather evidence, locate witnesses and assess damages that my clients have sustained in accidents like:
- Ladder/scaffolding falls — I assist clients who were injured in scaffolding accidents due to lack of following proper fall prevention standards or not being equipped with fall protection equipment. This includes ladder accidents from using the wrong type of ladder or a damaged ladder. Accidents can also occur if a ladder is improperly positioned or fails to maintain 3 points of contact.
- Crane failures — Accidents can result from cranes not being properly maintained. I investigate whether wires were worn or overloaded, the proper size of slew bearings were not used, sheaves were not greased or cranes were otherwise not properly maintained.
- Equipment malfunctions — Construction tools, such as sandblasters and welding torches, can malfunction, causing burns and other injuries. Construction equipment failures may also include busted rivets and improperly tied rebar that expose workers to danger.
I am experienced representing clients injured in multiple types of construction accidents.
Resourceful Chester attorney uncovers the cause of your accident
Recovering damages for your construction accident requires identifying how it happened and who was responsible. I investigate potential causes of accidents, such as:
- Construction site negligence and inadequate maintenance — Negligence site supervisors and lack of proper site maintenance can expose workers to risk of harm.
- Falling debris — Debris at construction sites may fall to lower levels due to the site manager’s failure to take preventive safety measures.
- Fall of scaffolding — Scaffolding or ladders may fall because a site manager does not take proper measures to support them. Such failures can cause workers to plummet from significant heights. Falling scaffolding and ladders can also cause crushing injuries to workers below. A New York ladder accident attorney can help determine if negligence enabled a fall.
- Faulty equipment — Product defects can cause burns, cuts and other types of injuries when construction equipment does not function properly.
I will take all steps necessary to uncover the underlying causes of your accident.
Compassionate attorney helps win you compensation for suffering from construction accidents
Many of construction injuries occur when falling objects at a site hit workers on the head or on other parts of their body. These include:
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Broken bones
A construction accident may also be fatal. Whatever the type of injury, I can assess the full extent of your damages and seek maximum compensation from the parties responsible.
Innovative personal injury firm explores all legal options
I will review the circumstances of your case and determine the remedies available to you. These may include a workers’ compensation claim against your employer as well as a personal injury claim against a negligent third party, such as a product manufacturer or independent contractor.
Contact a Chester law firm to schedule a free consultation
If you were injured in a construction accident and would like assistance with your claim, Meth Law Offices, PC can help. Please call 845-610-6595 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. I assist clients throughout New York.